Facilities Manager - Hospital Lumiere
The Hospital Lumiere team is presently seeking candidates for missionary service as Facilities Manager. Singles, Couples and Families of all ages are encouraged to prayerfully consider full time missionary service supporting the Hospital Lumiere ministry and outreach in Bonne Fin, Haiti.
General duties and responsibilities for the Facilities Manager:
- Manage Hospital and Campus Facilities maintenance and upkeep
- Manage Hospital Carpenter/Cabinet shop
- Manage Hospital and Campus vehicle fleet and maintenance
- Manage and Supervise the Hospital and Campus Electrical system (Solar, Diesel Generators and Hydro-electric generation and distribution)
- Plan and Manage construction and renovation projects. Supervise and coordinate Haitian staff and US volunteer teams.
- Manage and supervise Haitian facilities, maintenance, mechanic, electrical and construction staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Member in good standing within the Apostolic Christian Church of America
- A servant heart, willingness to serve those in need
- Desire to engage as ambassadors of Christ with the Haitian staff at HL and the surrounding Bonne Fin community
- Relocate to Hospital Lumiere in Bonne Fin, Haiti
- Learn Haitian Creole (French language fluency is also beneficial)
- Background and experience with facilities, electrical, plumbing and mechanical skills is preferred
For additional details for this exciting and worthy service opportunity contact
Amber Miller, HarvestCall's Missionary Care Coordinator. 765.250.4295 x108
Posted on Monday Jan 27
by Site Admin