Short Term Missionary
Short Term Missionary Opening at Casa Vida Y Esperanza; Magdalena, MX
Seeking short-term missionaries willing to live and serve at CVE for one year to support a variety of activities around campus.
Short Term Missionary qualifications include:
- Member in good-standing;
- Dedication and love for children and young people;
- Good communication, teamwork and conflict management skills;
- Openness to learn, self-motivation and flexibility;
- Ability to speak or willingness to learn Spanish.
- Support the Caregiver in providing care for children;
- Accounting support
- Drive church and/or school routes
- Prepare meals and support meal prep for work teams
- Work with livestock
- Teach work related skills to the children
Candidate selection, preparation, training, sending and supporting will be conducted using HarvestCall’s established Outreach Policies and Procedures.
For more information on CVE positions, contact Keith Beyer at CVEmexico@gmail.com / 260-627-0525 or HarvestCall Outreach Manager, Kirk Plattner at 765-250-4295 / email@example.com.
Posted on Wednesday Jun 28
by Site Admin