6 Michigan Ave. Suite A
Valparaiso, IN 46383
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help design, build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our client's rapidly changing infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that combine solid technical competency, maintain excellent client relationships, and display responsive communication skills to manage our client's networks in a proactive and thorough manner.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, servers, and various systems.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with staff to implement those solutions
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Communicate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or several years of experience.
- Experience with VMware & Microsoft Server software. Certifications a plus!
- Knowledge of monitoring systems, firewalls, & VOIP systems
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Competitive wages based on knowledge, attitude, & experience
- Benefits including health care, vacation & sick days, Simple IRA matching
- Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in providing IT solutions to secure clients networks and protect their bottom lines.
- Our Core Values include Respect, Personal Excellence, Integrity, & Quality.
Position is available Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
Nearest Apostolic Christian Church
Posted on Wednesday Apr 17
by Gwen Leuthold