Proclaim & Serve Conferences (formerly called Informational Meetings)
HarvestCall offers several interactive informational events each year:
- Latty, OH (co-hosted by Junction)
- November 11, 2016
- 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm. There are afternoon and evening sessions. Feel free to come to either or both, as your schedule allows.
- Fairbury, IL
- March 25, 2017
- 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm
For more information
Download Brochure (includes descriptions of main talks and breakout sessions)
Download Bulletin (one-page concise agenda)
All HarvestCall Representatives are invited to our annual Rep Meeting, held the Thursday before the Brotherhood Conference. The next meeting will be Aug. 10, 2017 in Roanoke.
National Board Meetings
The HarvestCall Board meets four times a year to prayerfully consider needs around the world and discuss long-term planning and policy matters. Please contact the national office for more details if you have an interest in attending one of these meetings.
The following meetings are scheduled:
- January 28, 2017 - Fort Myers, FL
- April 21-22, 2017 - Remington, IN (board and operations)
- July 22, 2017 - Location TBD
- October 27, 2017 - Sabetha, KS
Note: only joint Operations and Board meetings (April and October) will have summaries posted.