Conferences & Meetings
HarvestCall holds an annual full-day missions conference in the Midwest plus several smaller events in other areas each year.
Proclaim & Serve 2019
- Roanoke, IL
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 from approximately 9am - 5pm
Pre-conference workshops will be on Friday evening, July 19.
For complete information, including time, speakers, session descriptions and location go to the conference website at proclaimandserve.org
All HarvestCall Representatives are encouraged to attend Proclaim & Serve. We plan to have a Friday evening workshop specifically for Reps. There will not be a separate Rep meeting in 2019.
National Board Meetings
The HarvestCall Board meets four times a year to prayerfully consider needs around the world and discuss long-term planning and policy matters. Please contact the national office for more details if you have an interest in attending one of these meetings.
The following meetings are scheduled:
- January 26, 2019 - Peachtree City, GA
- April 26-27, 2019 - Eureka, IL (board and operations)
- July 27, 2019 - Morton, IL
- October 25-26, 2019 - Mansfield, OH (board and operations)
- January 25, 2020 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- April 24-25, 2020 - Gridley, IL (board and operations)
- July 17, 2020 - Morton, IL
- October 23-24, 2020 - Indianapolis, IN (board and operations)
Any member of the ACCA may request a summary of the operations meeting minutes, by contacting us.