When natural disaster strikes, we are moved with compassion for the victims.
Since the 1980s, Apostolic Christian brethren have been involved in large-scale rebuilding projects for disaster victims. The first was in response to Hurricane Hugo. Many others followed, helping people who had lost everything from flood, fire, tornado or hurricane.
Each winter, HarvestCall coordinates at least one large work project, mobilizing 600-800 volunteers from across the nation to build new homes for needy victims.
The 2017 rebuilding project is in Columbia, South Carolina.
Learn More and Register
Recent Rebuilding Projects:
- 2016: Bastrop/Austin, TX. Wildfire and floods. See photos.
- 2015: Vilonia, AR. Tornado.
- 2014: Oklahoma City, OK.
- 2013: Cullman, AL. Tornado & Yarnell, AZ, Wildfire.
- 2012: Cullman, AL, Tornado & Bastrop, TX, Wildfire.
- 2011: Nashville, TN. Flood.
- 2010: Bastrop, TX. Wildfire.
- 2009: Oakville, IA. Flood.
- 2008: Oakville, IA. Flood & Biloxi, MS. Hurricane Katrina.
- 2007: Biloxi, MS. Hurricane Katrina.
- 2006: Biloxi, MS. Hurricane Katrina.
- 2005: Wauchula, FL. Hurricane Charlie.
- 2002: Ponotoc, MS. Tornado.
- 2001: Ponotoc, MS. Tornado.
- 2000: Camilla, GA. Tornado.