Guidelines for Equipment and Supplies
1. All sterile supplies and medications must have at least six (6) months dating before expiration. Any materials that do not meet this criteria will not be accepted.
2. Items need to be sorted and boxed with like-items in a box. The box should be clearly labeled.
3. Collected items will be shipped from the Bluffton, Indiana Distribution Center. There are regular shipments of materials from the Goodfield, Illinois Distribution Center to Bluffton.
4. If you have a large donation of supplies or have questions about items you would like to donate, contact Bob Honegger.
Items we need:
The following is a list of items that are used in large quantities:
- Exam Gloves. - size large and medium
- Surgical Gloves - size 7.5
- Syringes - luer lock 5cc & 10cc
- Needles - 1.5" x 18g, 20g, 21g, 22g, 25g
- Disposable Diapers - size Newborn & 1
- Suture 1, 0, 00, 000, 0000 chromic gut and/or polyglactin with cutting or taper ?needle
- Suture 1, 0, 00, 000, 0000 nylon with cutting or taper needle
- Angio-Cath - 18g, 20g, 22g, 24g
- Antiseptic Wipes
- Crutches – sizes 5’2” and 5’10”
- Batteries AA & AAA
- Foley Catheters - size 12fr,14fr,16fr,18fr & 20fr; 3-way Foley Catheters – size 22 or 24 French
- Surgical gowns -size large
- Surgical drapes
- Isolation gowns
- Urine collection bags
- Alcohol prep pads
- NG Tubes -size 5fr - 10fr
- Ace Bandages - size 2" & 3"
- Adult Primary IV sets (10 drops/min.)
- Pediatric Primary IV sets (60 drops/min.)
- Adult diapers
Items we DO NOT need:
- Hospital Linens - sheets, blankets, pillowcases, patient gowns & scrubs
- Suction tubing & suction catheters
- Straight urinary catheters
- Endoscopic supplies